2 FreezersIf you need sockets, then we can recommend a NEC EIC register company.

However, if you’re experiencing problems with fuses blowing on your air conditioning, heat pump or refrigeration equipment then look no further. You regular electrician will tell you to get specialist help and charge you for it! We’ll diagnose, advise and often repair for the same cost!